Jonathan Javier Rodriguez Portillo Club America


We deliver our customers a free tool with statistics, analysis and hunches of soccer matches from all around the world. In addition, we’ve high-quality daily suggestions from our group of skilled and expert analysts within the area of ticket forecasting. There are greater justin commons than one thousand video games analyzed per month and 70 leagues so that you just can study. Jonathan Javier Rodríguez Portillo has scored 1 objective this season and made zero assists in eight matches this season. This signifies that he has 0.22 targets per 90’, and 0 assists per match.

He obtained a complete of zero cards which is the equal of zero cards per 90’. It is definite that the Covid-19 pandemic has seriously affected the continuity and delight of soccer. The established national leagues and worldwide tournaments within continents are the enduring foundation on which soccer has turn out to be the greatest sport on the planet.

Access one of the best of Getty Images and iStock with our simple subscription plan. Millions of high-quality pictures, video, and music choices await you. Please sort no less than 3 characters, outcomes will display immediately. This web site is using a safety service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you simply performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that would set off this block including submitting a sure word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed knowledge.

Jonathan Javier Rodriguez is a Mexican boxer, who competes within the super flyweight division. Rodríguez scored his first international goal for Uruguay in a 3–0 victory over Oman on 13 October 2014. All fights list 2022, champion titles, age, top, attain and weight, KO ratio of the boxer Jonathan Javier «Titan» Rodriguez. For Jerwin Ancajas, his upcoming battle is an opportunity to make a primary impression with a brand new promotion. This fighter will turn into regionally ranked following the completion of their first MMA bout.

On 10 June 2016, he signed for Mexican membership Santos Laguna on a permanent deal. Rodríguez made his aggressive debut for the membership on 18 July 2016, playing the whole thing of a 1-1 draw with Tigres. Agenda All the results, upcoming matches, training and press conferences of the main teams, raffles of primary competitions, etc … On 29 January 2015, Rodríguez joined Portuguese champions S.L. Penãrol’s president, Juan Pedro Damiani, said that Benfica paid €2 million for 40% of Rodríguez’s economic rights, with the remaining 60% totalling €4.4 million. Rodríguez joined Benfica along with countryman Elbio Álvarez, a former Peñarol player.

On 20 August 2015, Rodríguez was loaned out to Deportivo de La Coruña for one season. He made 13 league appearances throughout the length of the loan, the first of which was a stint off the bench replacing Juanfran in a 1-1 draw with Valencia.

This player scored a complete of 1 objectives up to now within the season in the league, which locations them at 11th in the Al Nassr squad’s Top Scorers listing. Jonathan Javier Rodríguez Portillo is a Forward who has appeared in eight matches this season in Professional League, taking part in a total of 406 minutes. Jonathan Javier Rodríguez Portillo scores an average of zero.22 targets for every ninety minutes that the participant is on the pitch. This attacking performance at present places them at sixty fifth out of 352 for Professional League Players who’ve played at least 3 matches.

On 22 February 2015, Rodríguez debuted for Benfica B and scored twice in a house win against Oriental (3–0) in Segunda Liga. On 18 March, he scored a hat-trick in a home win towards Portimonense (4–1). On 11 April 2015, Rodríguez debuted for the first-team, as a substitute, in a home win in opposition to Académica (5–1) in Primeira Liga. Tap into Getty Images’ global-scale, data-driven insights and network of over 340,000 creators to create content completely for your brand.



Comments are closed.